We have an exciting new opportunity for junior front end developer looking for progression. Our client is a fast growing Pharma-tech that is making waves in the pharmacy sector. Their innovative new digital solution is helping reduce the burden on NHS. You’ll enjoy working with a highly motivated and dynamic team who are passionate about the company's vision, flexible working hours, a hybrid working environment and many other great perks . You work on a number of wordpress and woocommerce based projects within the healthcare and pharmacy sector developing user intuitive and high performing front end designs.
- Experience in building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications on WordPress / PHP and JS framework/library.
- Experience in designing and developing responsive websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working responsive HTML pages for tablet, mobile, and desktop.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in working with other CMS’s, including Shopify, Magento, and Drupal, is highly desirable
You’ll be responsible for the following:
- Design and implement new features and functionality for WordPress websites and applications.
- Support the back-end developers in creating custom-built PHP solutions for our clients.
- Conducting website/application performance and UI tests.
- Monitor the performance of the live website and application built on PHP/WordPress.
- Troubleshooting content issues.